Thursday, January 22, 2015

Proudly present ' the POETRY'

       In the middle night, I try to be a poet. There are some poetry which I make. Well, don't judge me if there are many mistakes for it. I just want to show what I feel. Honestly, that is not easy to make it. The authors, who can make novel, poem, or poetry, they are so amazing. I can mention some of them, such as Emily Bronte, Jane Austen, and the special one, Shakespeare. Two thumbs up for them. Ladies and Gentleman, proudly present four poetry with my own words. 


THE WIFE OF CORRUPTOR
by Me

Yesterday, I bought three shoes from Italy,
And tomorrow I will buy a bag in Chili.
But, I don’t have enough money.
So, I have to tell my honey.

Honey…
Please, give me money.
I have to visit Bali
To buy a bag with Winnie.

Honey, you have to take much money from country.
It cannot make falling from your popularity.
You always make me happy,
With your money from your country.

WHAT…???
You don’t have it.
I don’t believe it.
You say, you have much ‘penny’,
And promise to make me happy.


IT’S ALL ABOUT LOVE
 by Me

Don’t cry because of love.
Although, you cannot laugh,
And forget anything your thinking.
I know I am not perfect,
And try to make effect,
For someone who loves me.
But, sometimes it is not passing.
Love,
It is only word.
But, it can shake the world.
We have to find our true love,
And make our heart warm like a stove.



DO YOU KNOW WHY I LAUGH?
 by Me

Do you know why I laugh?
I see that many people are talking about money.
They don’t know about love.
They don’t know the differences between money and honey.
They only sit in the expensive chair.
They never feel care,
With the many people around of them.
Damn…
Where is the freedom?
For us,
For the people who loves of peace.
Not money.
Me and I cannot say those question,
Because of my country full of devil.
But, it is not from the hell.
Actually, it is from… DPR.
  

I DON’T KNOW
 by Me

Who are you?
Who am I?
Who is he?
And who are they?
Hey… why are you asking me?
Who?
You, you always ask to me.
I don’t know about this country.
I always ask to everyone.
But, they don’t answer my question.
Do you know where are you?
Where are we?
We are in Indonesia, Our country.
But, I like a stranger in my country.
Then, I don’t know who the president is.
I heard that our country didn’t have a president.
Why?

Because of the president only busy with his ‘party’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment